My name is Stephanie, I am a campaign and community manager specialising in influencer engagement. I have been living and working in London until recently moving to New York. (I have a full US visa and work authorization)
I have over 3 years experience in developing and managing influencer directed campaigns for a wide range of clients - from retail and international fashion to consumer lifestyle brands and video production houses.
I have managed social media assets and written for tech startups, FMCG companies and prominent figures in the UK wedding industry.
In 2012 I graduated in Fashion Promotion from The University of Central Lancashire, where I was shortlisted for the Barclay’s New Business Award.
- Excellent understanding of social media, blogging and market applications.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
- Ability to be very organised and work under own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to varying working environments.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Keynote and an excellent understanding of digital photography.
- Hugo Boss
- Coca Cola
- Estee Lauder
- Urban Outfitters
- House of Peroni
- Bordeaux Wines
- Brugal Rum
- Jinn app
- Harper Collins
- Bombay Sapphire
- Dorothy Perkins
- TK Maxx
- DHP studios